Extraordinary 1894 Copper Lion from the Corn Exchange Bank NYC
Description: Robert Henderson Robertson in 1894 built the Corn Exchange Bank at the Corner of Beaver and Williams Streets. Lost City Arts procured the copper cornice from this building, including a magnificent run of copper lions heads. This particular piece is the last of the great run. It is hand pressed copper soldered in parts to form one of the great artifacts of NYC.
Specifications: Measurements were not provided
Creator: Robert henderson Robertson